--- The following Terms of Service in the English language are the official terms of service. Alternatively, you can also read a community-based translation of the terms of service into Spanish. Note that only the English version is official and applies to this website. ---1. HD Classical Music may grant you access through the internet to our website (hdclassicalmusic.com and its subdomains). Our website includes among other things classical music recordings, images, information about classical music, playlists, custom generated playlists (“radio”), a user system, a forum, an achievement system, and other services which may be available on our website.
2. The website and all of its services are offered “as is”. No guarantee is made that they will work, that they will be bug-free, that they will not be removed, etc.
4. The copyright policy of our website is the one on this page.
5. You agree that the website, its team and its owners will not be liable for any damages you incur or cause through the use of our website.
6. When signing up through the user system, it is your responsibility to choose a unique password, that you will not use on other internet accounts. This serves to increase the security of your accounts.
7. We have taken numerous steps to protect our website and its users against different types of attacks and hacking attempts. Nevertheless, we believe that no computer system is 100% secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee that any data associated with your user account (username, email, password, name, messages, etc.) will not be accessible to unauthorized third parties. Thus, it is your responsibility to make sure that no sensitive data is stored on our servers, and you agree not to hold us liable in the event of a security breach / technical failure on our website.
8. When engaging with the HD Classical Music community (through the comment section, forum, or other means) you agree to behave in a civil manner.
9. We reserve the right to deny access to our services to any visitor / user / IP address, if they break the terms of service or if they represent a potential risk to the HD Classical Music project and/or the website.
10. The terms of this agreement are subject to change. By using any of our services, you agree to be bound by the terms of the most recent version of this agreement.
The Terms of Service were last updated on 19 March 2016.